Friday, January 7, 2011

Just a few things I really want...

I really want to be an international pole dancing sensation but with the stretch marks from my four kids I don't think that's gonna happen.

I really want to eat cocoa pebbles instead of raisin bran but I have to wear a bikini in 4 weeks and the first isn't helping matters.

I really want to be able to poop on a regular basis but alas, it isn't my lot.

I really want another tattoo but I'm a big fat chicken.

I really want to take a trip to Hawaii to wear my bikini instead of Lava Hot Springs but I can't afford it.

I really want to be a DJ and have my own show where I can play all the music I like and have a wicked cool DJ name but how do you make Stacy Benoit cool, you don't.

I really want to take a bath in dark chocolate but I'm afraid I'll get a yeast infection.

I really want to have sex with Bradley Cooper but he doesn't know I exist.

I really want to be a rockette but I'm too short. Stupid 5'9 cut off.

I really want to wear a snake skin mini skirt and be in a hair video but they don't make hair videos anymore.

I really want to have everything in my life fall into place exactly the way I want and live happily ever after but I'm not cinder-friggin-rella.


That is all.

For now.

7 comments:

Red Reffing said...

You probably do poop a decent amount for someone who eats as few calories as you do. Eat more (after the trip to Lava, of course).

Bradley Cooper is overrated. Yea, that's jealousy you smell.

I know Cleo would help you produce your video. But remember that your passion for music is matched only by hers, so be prepared to spend a long time until it's perfect or you might catch a calf to the forehead.

I'll think about the DJ name, but that might have to fall to someone else. I spent most of my creative energy coming up with PB.

FanStacia said...

Bradley Cooper can pull my hair anytime he wants to. It would be wise of you to only speak of his God like attributes in my presence in the future. Thank you and have a nice day. Also, I did some research apparently 600 calories a day isn't enough to sustain life. If I eat 1200 calories a day and burn 500 in exercise then I can still lose 3 lbs a week and therefore still be in bikini mode in 4 weeks. I hope that you are satisfied with those numbers because it's the best you are going to get. Thank you and have a nice day.

FanStacia said...

Also, I think it's hilarious that we carry on a conversation about my pooping schedule in a public forum and I don't even care.

Red Reffing said...

1200 sounds at least slightly more reasonable. Thank you. And I'm pretty sure "pooping" is mild compared to some of the publicly discussed topics I recall from the past.

FanStacia said...

LOL. I deleted those. What happens in Vegas has no business on my fb wall. Amber would be wise to remember that. And on that note, I have to poop. :)

rebeldiamond said...

Did someone say hair video?


I'm soooooooo in.

Iced Grace said...

Ms. StaCked to da B
Mine is Ann-om-a-lee
We Dirty South
Uh huh. Yeah. Like that.