Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Time For Maybe Is Over

There has to come a point in a persons life when they decide to stand up and fight for something more. It's hard and scary and sometimes you walk alone, but in the end you will be better for it. It will make you stronger and wiser. You never know the outcome, but ultimately you can say, Hey this didn't go exactly how I had hoped, or this went straight down the pooper, but I tried. And at least I can say I did something. One of my dearest friends always tells me 'it's time to shit or get off the pot.' I'm getting off the pot. It's time to go after the things I want.

3 comments:

Alicia Yvonne said...

thank you for highlighting my favorite band ever! and this song was my theme song when i was going through my divorce.... i wholeheartedly concur with this choice!

rebeldiamond said...

I like this song too. Nice choice, friend.

FanStacia said...

Thanks peeps. It is a great song. An anthem almost.